Since I travel a lot, I change doctors, dentist, etc often. I was looking for a doctor and found a group that could fit my needs. Out of all the pictures of the doctors, there was only one WITHOUT his white coat and he had a genuine smile. That is who I selected. He had a great bedside manner, soft spoken and extremely approachable. People look for the genuine YOU to connect with, especially when doing business. Go and have FUN in all that you do in life because people desire to see who we really are. People will think of you what they may, no matter how you selective you maybe about the things you say or do (or NOT say or do). You will have wasted time and energy to present someone other than your genuine self and would have LOSS more than you had bargained for in the beginning.
Never sacrifice your TRUE self for another, a job/career, your self-worth or any material item. Instead being who you truly are will render more satisfaction in your daily life, living a passionate life when your true self shines from within to others.
How to be the genuine you?
- Wear the colors, patterns, etc. that make you SMILE from ear to ear!
- Write down your top 10 to do list and GO FOR IT!
- Smile, cry, grin, love as you desire and need to for nothing is forever.
- Plan for TOMORROW but enjoy today with a good glass of wine, your favorite book in a foreign country, beach or mountain top.
- YELL, SCREAM, HOOT, HOLLER for your favorite sports team be it in a bar, stadium or living room.
- Don’t just dream but LIVE your dreams.
- Don’t save those shoes, dresses, jewelry, bottle of champagne for that special moment. That moment is HERE and NOW!
Pop the cork to being the GENUINE you!